Gods among us-part LIX

Tony tried a few times and he gained his powers already. 
"It feels so good" he said to the others. Bea was getting also closer. 
"You look tired babe." Phil said to her and kissed her softly on her lips.
"I am"she ansered "but it's ok. I will get some rest once everyone gets their power back. Whoˋs next?" she asked.
"Itˋs me" Amy said and stood up.

Anna was watching a distance. She found out where they were by followig the GPS on Markˋs phone. He had it installed on his and her phones so that they can know where they were at anytime. She was watching Amy trying to get her powers back. She saw another lady, creating something and Amy was fighting, or she was trying to do something? Who knows?! All she cares is that he betrayed her. Suddenly a strong light made her close her eyes. She felt warm out of the blue and she got a headache as well.

"Excellent Amy" Bea yelled and Amy smiled.
"Thank you" she said.
"Amazing job Demeter" Mark said.
"Thank you" she said again.
"Who is there?" Alex said and pointed his finger at Annaˋs car.  
"Thatˋs Annaˋs car" Mark said surprised.
"How did she found us? Do you think that Niko or JJ told her where we are?" Mary said.
"Oh my God." Amy said suddenly and closed her mouth with her hand.
"What?" Nora asked.
"Guys, how long is she standing there?" Amy asked back.
"Oh no!" Bea said.
"What?" Kevin asked. "Whatˋs going on?"
"Guys, I just got my powers back!"
"Yes?" Mark said.
"She saw me gaining my powers back!" Amy said.
"OH NO!!!" Mark yelled and run towards Annaˋs car. The rest followed him.
They reached the car and saw Anna inside unconsious.
"Oh no, please donˋt tell me that I killed her" Amy said worried.
"No one killed anyone." Bea said.
"Kevin, Alex, help me to get her out of the car" Mark said and opened the door. He put his fingers on her neck to check if sheˋs alive.
"OK, her heart is beating, so sheˋs not dead." Mark said relieved.
They pulled her out of the car and gave her the first aids. After a while, she started moving and opened her eyes.
"M....Mar...Mark?" 
"How are you feeling?"
"W...What happ....happened?"
"You fainted" Kevin said.
Anna tried to get up and Mark with Alex helped her. Once she got on her feet, she looked at everyone.
"What are you doing here Anna?" Mark asked her.
"I donˋt know" she answered and touched her forehead.
"Are you ok?" Alex asked.
"I have a headache" she said.
"Why are you here?" Mark asked again. Anna looked at him feeling lost.
"I donˋt know." she said.
"Donˋt you remember?" Bea asked.
"Remember what?"
"Why you came over here?"
Anna looked at the group.
"No" she answered. "I donˋt"
"Do you remember what you saw before you fainted?" Bea asked her.
"No" Anna said.
Nora and Bea looked at each other.
"OK, let me take you back home" Mark said and put her on the car. Once he closed the door, he looked at the rest.
"I will be back at no time." he said. "In the meantime, Alex you can start. You are the last one."
Alex nodded.
"Do you think what I think?" Nora asked Mark.
He nodded. 
"She was lucky. Amyˋs powers where not that strong at that moment to kill her but enough to make her loose her memory."
Bea nodded.
"Take her back home and we will deal with Alex. Hopefully, by the time you are back, we will finish."
Mark nodded and he got in the car.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Gods among us-part LXII

Gods among us-part LXIII

Gods among us-part LXI