Gods among us-part LXI

3 days later, Nora summoned everyone in her apartment. 
"How is everyone?" she asked them. 
"Good" Alex answered whilst everyone nodded.
"That is fabulous!" Bea said clapping her hands.
"So, why are we here mom?" Alex asked.
Nora looked at Bea, and they smiled wickedly at each other.
"I am not sure how to interpret this smile" Mary said thinking.
"I am afraid, I have to say" Phil commented.
"Don't look at me, I have absolutely no idea what is going on. Just found my memory and got my powers back, remember?" Mark said as well.
"Well, Nora said finally, get ready because we are going to Greece."
"What?" Everyone said loud.
"Mom, what on earth?"
"Yes, sis. Do you remember last time we were there what happened?"
"Last time, was thousands and thousands of years ago."
"Yes, and they literally kicked us out of their lives." Lilly said.
"We need to go back, where everything started." Nora said. 
"You better get ready" Bea continued. "Greece it's not the same as it used to be."
"Mark, what do you say about all these?" Kevin asked Mark.
Mark stayed silent thinking. 
"Is there a specific reason why we need to go there?"
Nora and Bea nodded.
"Yes" They both said.
"OK, then I trust you."
"I am scared to death but I can't hide how happy I am." Amy said with a big smile on her face.
"Get ready guys, we leave in 3 days." Bea added.
At the same time the doorbell rang.
They were looking at each other trying to see if someone went missing.
Nora opened the door and they heard Niko's voice.
"What on earth is going on?" Phil asked Bea. 
"Be patience, you will find out soon."
Niko entered the room with Nora.
"Hi everyone" he greeted. 
"Niko, is so good to see you old friend" Mark said and touched Niko's shoulder.
Niko smiled at him.
"Niko, will you please tell them what you've told me?" Nora asked Niko.
Niko nodded. 
"As you know, Phoebe is the Titan who channeled me. She said some things that I think you guys might find interesting."
"OK, Alex said. You have our attention. Are you sure that she is not listening now?"
Niko nodded.
"Positive. They are still gaining their power so it takes a bit of time."
Alex nodded relieved.
"Continue" Bea said. 
"As I was saying, Phoebe mentioned, that the awaken Titans are being trained really hard to gain the powers back and of course to be prepared for the battle. She actually told me to tell you, that the battle will find place in Greece. In Acheron river*."
"That's why you want us in Greece?" Mark asked Nora.
"I don't want you anywhere Mark, we need to be there. Since we know the place, it makes sense to train there as well." Nora answered. 
"But this is where we won our first battle and put them in jail. Why would they want to go back to a place where they basically lost?" Phil asked. 
"Yes, Niko said. They want revenge."
"Oh my God, Sarah said. And they think they have a chance this time?"
"Only time can tell, but they are getting ready." Niko said.
"Do you understand now?" Nora asked and everyone nodded.
"As said, we are leaving in 3 days. Get ready." Nora said.
They all start walking towards the door chatting whilst Mark held Niko back.
"How is Anna?" He asked.
"She is getting better, JJ is taking care of her."
"Does she remember anything?"
"Before her fainting? No, at least she hasn't mentioned anything to me nor to JJ." 
Mark nodded relieved.
"OK, thank you Niko." He said and Niko left.
Mark saw Nora looking at him standing at the threshold.
"What?" He said. "I just asked how she is."
Nora stayed quite.
"Are you jealous? Come on Nora, it was just a question, it meant nothing."
Nora just turned her back and went upstairs. 
Oh boy, Mark thought. Something tells me that I am in trouble.

*From Wikipedia: The Acheron is a river located in the Epirus region of northwest Greece. It is 52 km (32 mi) long, and its drainage area is 705 km2 (272 sq mi). Its source is near the village Zotiko, in the southwestern part of the Ioannina regional unit, and it flows into the Ionian Sea in Ammoudia, near Parga.
Ancient Greek mythology saw the Acheron, sometimes known as the "river of woe", as one of the five rivers of the Greek underworld. The name is of uncertain etymology.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Gods among us-part LXII

Gods among us-part LXIII