Gods among us-part LXIII

The sun was shining and they were talking happily on the way to the place where the battle will take place this time. Nora was skeptical and worried and that didn't go unnoticed by Bea.
"Is everything ok?" She asked her.
Nora looked at Bea seriously.
"No" she answered. "How can everything be ok? We are getting closer to the battle, Niko hasn't said anything and I don't know how to bring the news to the others".
Bea took a deep breath. 
"You mean about our planet?" 
"Yes"
"Don't you think they know?"
"Definitely not. How can they? As you know, once we re-carnate all memories of the previous lives are gone." Nora said.
"Yes, but maybe someone remembered like you did."
"You helped me."
Bea touched her shoulder. 
"Do you want me to tell them?"
Nora smiles.
"What exactly do you want to tell them? Oh by the way, the planet that you think doesn't exist anymore, well, it exist and everyone that you know are there? Well their souls at least. I was hoping that they would get a hint once they saw you or once Niko said his story...but nobody said anything."
"OK, you know what? Let us go to Acheron and will see how we can handle this."
"It's so nice to have you here Bea. I really missed you all these centuries."
Bea smiled. 
"Thank you but it's not that we were close previously. Nonetheless, I missed you too." Bea said smiling.

Two hours later, they reached the location. Everyone got out of the van looking around surprised. 
"Ahm, mom, where are we?" Alex asked Nora.
"Oh my God." Phil said with eyes wide open.
Bea smiled.
"Looks familiar my love?" She asked him. Phil nodded speechless. 
"OK everyone here is where the battle will take place." Nora said and everyone was looking around admiring the location. The blue water, the huge trees surrounding, small caves across the river made the location looking mythical.
Suddenly they heard a loud voice coming from the bottom of the river.
They gathered together with Mark in frond. Nora was standing on his right and Phil on his left. The rest were in a V shape next to Nora and Phil ready to fight. Bea stayed behind looking curiously.
The water started turning around creating a huge hydro turbine.
"OK guys are you ready? " Mark said and his eyes started to glow. 
"Hell yeah " Phil said getting his eyes glowing as well.
"I think we are fine" Nora said breaking the V shape stepping ahead. 
"Hera get back in the position" Mark said angry.
"No it's really fine" she answered. "Look" and she showed the hydro turbin slowing down and a man jumping out of it looking at them all serious.
"It's so nice to see you again" he said with his deep voice. 
Everyone was looking at him surprised. 
Nora smiled and went towards him.
"I missed you brother" she said and hugged him.
"Ha...Hades?" Mark said calming down with his eyes not glowing anymore.
"Hello Zeus. "
Mark walked towards him and gave him a hug.
"I thought you died." He said with watery eyes.
"Is my father crying?" Alex asked whispering to Mary and she smiled.
"He is moved for sure" she said and she joined the others to greed Hades.
"What happened? " Phil asked. "We really thought that you died." He echoed Mark.
"First, I'm a God " Hades said. "I don't die. Second, you guys were doing such a wonderful job all these centuries that I never had to get involved. "
"You were watching us?" Lilly asked.
"Of course I did Athena. I wanted to ensure that your dear father will not make any mistakes. " he said and smiled at Mark.
Suddenly he looked at Bea who was still away giving time for the others to catch up.
"Hi Amphitrite. It's good to see you too."
Bea smiled.
"Good to see you too Hades. Nice trick with the hydro turbine by the way. You really got them." She said whilst she was getting closer to the group.
"I liked that they got ready immediately. "
"I admit that I thought that this was Cronos attacking us."  Kevin said.
"I know but it was me after all."
"How did you survive after our planet got destroyed? " James asked.
"Destroyed? Hmm...I heard rumors about the deal with recarnation and memories but this is real isn't it?"
Bea and Nora nodded.
"What's going on?" Mark asked suspiciously.
"OK guys. We need to sit down and I will explain everything. Follow me." Hades said and everyone followed him as he was getting deeper and deeper in the cave.




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Gods among us-part LXII

Gods among us-part LXI